- We are a Navy Base Island and can experience Jet Noise.
- Online reservation must be secured by a credit card within 24 hours.
- CANCELLATION POLICY IS SEVEN DAYS FROM DATE OF ARRIVAL
- CHECK IN AT 12PM AND CHECK OUT AT 11 :00AM
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No refund for early departure.
Please note: U.S. Navy jets from Naval Air Station Whidbey Island conduct training missions at various times during the day and night that may put their flight pattern above our campground, creating noisy conditions for campers.
We are unable to guarantee specific sites during Holidays or peak season. There is no guarantee of keeping the same site beyond the initial reservations dates.
All daily rates are subject to state taxes.
Deposit must be paid within 24 hours of making a reservation. Reservation will be canceled at 24 hours.
Rates (Based on one rig 2 adults / 2 children)
MAY–AUGUST $575.00 + ELECTRIC
SEPT – APRIL 500.00 + electric
AAA, Military and Senior discounts 10% off daily RATE ONLY.
Other Rates and Fees
DAILY WEEKLY MONTHLY Pet Fee (PER PET) $2.00 $10.00 $50.00
(Dogs must be a leash at all times)
Additional Guest $3.00 $20.00 $50.00
Additional Vehicles $10.00 $50.00 $100.00
(Advise staff at time of reservations of any extra guest or vehicles.)
Late checkout $5.00 (up to 2 hours)
After two hours you will charged for entire day.
Site/fire pit Clean up $15.00
Pet clean up $25
Monthly Storage Rate October-March $250.00
Park Rules and Policy
- Check in is at 12:00pm. Check out is at 11:00am
- All Guest must register and paid on the day of arrival.
- We are unable to guarantee specific sites during peak season.
- Speed limit is 5 mph in the park. All streets are one-way only. Please park and drive on paved areas only.
- Extra vehicles must park in designated areas and have a parking pass. Do not park on streets, grass or in empty sites.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am
- Do not walk through other campers sites.
- Guest visitors must register themselves and their vehicles at the office.
- No bicycles, scooters skates or skateboard around the office or any other common area buildings.
- Washing Vehicles, boats or RV's is not permitted in the park. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children 16 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Do not leave small children (12 and under) unattended in the playground or in the park. If a child is found unattended they will be take back to their site.
- We are a "pet friendly park" for responsible pet owners. All pets must be on a leash with a adult owner at all times, outside the off leash park. All pet waste is to be picked up immediately, bagged and disposed into the dumpster.
- We charge a $25 pick up fee for the first offence. You may be ask to leave the park on second offence.
- Please follow off leash park rules. Picking up after your pet is also required in the off leash area. We provide the bags.
- The use of outdoor carpets is prohibited.
- Please DO NOT wash dishes in the restrooms.
- No smoking in any of the facilities or within 25 feet of entrance or exit doors.
- Firework are not permitted on park property
- Bag all trash securely before depositing in the dumpsters. Do not leave trash outside of dumpsters.
- Do not use fire rings for trash. There will be a $15 clean up fee for any site or fire ring not left clean.
- Restrooms are provided for your convenience free. Please clean up after yourselves and always supervise children under the age of 16 while using the facilities .
- Unsecured exterior propane tanks are not allowed. No more than two tanks per site.
- Please use wooden or concrete blocks for setting jacks.
- We do not tolerate any rude or threaten behaviors toward staff.