- We are a Navy Base Island and can experience Jet Noise.
- Online reservation must be secured by a credit card within 24 hours.
- CANCELLATION POLICY IS SEVEN DAYS FROM DATE OF ARRIVAL
- CHECK IN AT 12PM AND CHECK OUT AT 11 :00AM
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No refund for early departure.
Please note: U.S. Navy jets from Naval Air Station Whidbey Island conduct training missions at various times during the day and night that may put their flight pattern above our campground, creating noisy conditions for campers.
Check in is at 2:00 pm/Check out is at 12:00 noon
- First nights payment required as deposit for reservation must be paid in full at time of booking.
- If the guest failed to show-up on the arrival date (No Show) or cancellation is done after the threshold 15 days prior to the arrival date, the entire booking charges will be imposed.
- Shorten Stay Policy – If guest shortens the stay there will be NO refund given on entire booking
- Damages – The guest shall be responsible for the replacement / reinstatement of any items missing or damaged through misuse or other act of abuse. This shall apply whether the damage was deliberate of accidental.
Cabin #1 & Cabin #2
Daily Weekly Monthly
$95.00/$85.00 $500.00 $1500.00
Two night minimum
Cabin#1 has a Queen bed and a sofa sleeper. A fully equipped full kitchen. Full bath All linens and cook ware provided. Cable TV, Deck/Fire pit/picnic table. Cabin sleeps 4. No pets allowed. Parking for one vehicle only
Cabin #2 has a double bed and sofa sleeper. A fully equipped Galley kitchen, half bath. All linens and cook ware provided. Cable TV, Porch/Fire pit/picnic table. Cabin sleeps 4. No pets allowed. Parking for one vehicle only