Weather ForecastCurrentlyOvercastToday is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Afternoon showers, windy.Friday 01/19 40%Chance of RainMostly cloudy and windy with showers developing later in the day. High 48F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Saturday 01/20 20%OvercastOvercast. High 48F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.Sunday 01/21 80%RainWindy at times with a steady rain early. Showers with perhaps a rumble of thunder developing in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.Monday 01/22 60%Chance of RainOvercast with rain showers at times. High 47F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Tuesday 01/23 70%Chance of RainConsiderable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.